“EMIRATES AIRLINE, THE FRAUD AIRLINE IN THE WORLD”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 6 June 2024

I used to fly Emirates "when they were not that expensive at today" I was almost forced to buy a single ticket with this airline due to the fly on Gulf Air missed for about 10 minutes due to the traffic. GulfAir allowed 2 pieces of luggage of 32k, Emirates 1 luggage of 32 k only. I have also have a very small bag which was weight 5k. At check in I was told to pay the amount of £285 by their equivalent in Pakistani Rupees. I am trying to reduced it but I was told that "if you don't pay what I told you we will destroy your bag" this men was horrible rude, so, not possible not even to talk to him, he pointed to his left to other counter where I supposed to pay. I was offered the pay card machine with the figure on it, as it was in Rupees I can't realized how much was that, I've asked to borrow a
calculator but I was told in a rude way that "we don't have one".
On arrival home in London I check at my online account I find that the charges was already there.
I went to complaint about at London ticket office but they said that they don't deal with complaint that I have to contact their office in Dubai which I did, they never responded despite of send them many messages.

I don't recommended this airline at all, despite what their propaganda said that it's one of the best in the world and become every day richer and richer by stilling money from passenger that way.

So, be very careful and don't fly with them.

Date of travel: December 2023
Reviews (65 405)

127 - 131 of 65 405 reviews

Reviewed 6 June 2024

Rima at Emirates check-in (JFK) made my long journey a breeze! She went above and beyond to accommodate my requests with a smile. Her professionalism and warm personality made me feel valued as a frequent traveler. Emirates is my new go-to airline thanks to Rima!

Reviewed 6 June 2024

Emirite air line is the reality of 3rd world country airline. No responsibility, hiring people that have no clue what they are doing. Not decent enough to say sorry when they made a mistake. I would never ever fly Emirates.

1  Thank marjan s
Reviewed 5 June 2024

I recently booked a flight for my sister and father, who were traveling from Tehran to Toronto to visit me. I had pre-booked two seats together for them, and everything went smoothly at Tehran Airport, as they were able to board both flights with their assigned seats.

However, upon arriving at Dubai Airport, the airline staff inexplicably changed my father's seat and boarding pass without any prior notice or explanation. This caused significant inconvenience and distress for my family, and no one from the airline seemed willing to take responsibility for this error.

I am deeply disappointed by this unprofessional and irresponsible behavior from the airline. As a result, I will not be using their services again in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2024

Had a lovely flight from Glasgow to Dubai - we got an upgrade to first class - very comfortable- great food - lovely cabin crew - they really looked after us - flying on to Bangkok now - business class still fantastic - love flying with Emeritus

Date of travel: May 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.