“Do no used them”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 5 June 2024

I call them before I fly to make sure my small dog can travel back with me from Bogota to Miami is a support dog 4 pound they say no problem , went I get to Bogota I call again they say no I lose my ticket is a horrible costumer service I write to them no anw they didn’t call me back to

Date of travel: June 2024
Reviews (65 406)

132 - 136 of 65 406 reviews

Reviewed 5 June 2024

Great hospitality, from checkin till boarding as well as service in the plane. The air hostess are on checking up on passengers incase the would want anything such as refreshments etc. The food served was delicious and mouth watering. The seats are comfortable and one can recline the seat comfortably. They also have good selection of movies which keeps you entertained till you get to your destination.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 5 June 2024

Me and my Family, are Independent , but Not Remote , so wie fly Long flights 2 times a year , and Emirates was the best flight in my life.
The food and the quality of that was the best. Normally I don’t eat the food that they serve on other companies, because I get stomach hyperacidity .
But with emirates , no such thing.
Also the kids get they meal first 😍, and very healthy. The are kind to children also.
Overall I love this airline and try to get always on their Maschine, cause we enjoyed everything : the staff , the flight and the quality.

Date of travel: December 2023
1  Thank A J
Reviewed 4 June 2024

I called emirates directly book my flight. I told them I needed a round trip ticket from Seattle to Chennai and then I needed 2 additional one way tickets back to Seattle. Of course my only condition was that my family was seated together. The agent ensured me that my family would be seated together and I even asked him to double check and he said yes. The agent said he would have to make to separate transactions to pay for the purchases. Fast forward to the flight, I was not seated with my family. Normally this wouldn’t be a big deal but it was going to be a 14 hr flight. When I complained all blame was put on the customer and there was no acknowledgment or compensation for THEIR mistake. After this experience I will not be traveling with them again.

Date of travel: May 2024
2  Thank Ben S
Reviewed 4 June 2024

I initially believed Emirates was a reputable airline that offered superior service compared to other airlines. However, after purchasing three tickets more than three months in advance, I discovered that there was no option available online to select seats without being charged an additional $78. This information was not communicated to travel agents by Emirates, resulting in passengers feeling deceived. As a result of this experience, I have decided not to fly with Emirates again. Qatar Airways, on the other hand, is a much better alternative, providing excellent customer service and showing respect to all passengers.

Date of travel: June 2024
1  Thank Sherpa09458018535
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.