“Emirates - great way to get to Europe”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Our flight to Athens in early September 2018 was as great as it could be considering length of flight and sitting in economy. We picked a row of 2 in the back of the plane (row 46) so at least it was just the 2 of us for the 9 hours to Athens and the 10 hours home. Emirates has a wide selection of specific dietary options (if you chose ahead) and our vegan meals were definitely the best meals I’ve had on any flight. Crew is professional and polite. Entertainment system gives you thousands of choices. Would definitely recommend for flights to Athens (from Newark) and Milan (from JFK).

Date of travel: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (43 278)

1 892 - 1 896 of 43 278 reviews

Reviewed 26 September 2018

It is the best flight to opt for when you are looking for budget friendly flight for family travel.
The seats are comfortable with leg room. The food is included in the ticket price. They have both Veg and Non-veg option. I had Non-veg meal which was good quality and tasty. I had great experience travelling with a kid. They offer wonderful kids meal. My child loved the meal which had mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, Grilled chicken with juice and cake.
Though the staff is often very friendly and helpful. I had a experience of a staff ignoring what i asked for and not even replying to me.

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

It was the longest one-shot flight that I experienced .
It was 17 hours direct flight from Auckland to Dubai.
I think Emirates Airline from the top ten of Airlines in the world.
Of course I highly recommend to consider it for every one .

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2018

space was great, food terrific, plenty of bathrooms , we will make Emirates our first choice in future

Date of travel: September 2018
Reviewed 26 September 2018

This flight was on the A380-800 Economy with seats aisle and next seat one row in front of the back row in middle section of economy.
Can't fault the seat comfort or the entertainment + the food was good.
Great service and good access to amenities;

Date of travel: August 2018