“Over the top -really!!”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 1 week ago

It was a "spur of the moment idea" to travel at this time - ended up with superb seats and extra legroom for no extra charge on an allready cheap ticket. Onboard service was what you'd normally expect on other airline's business-class... Very friendly, helpful and serviceminded staff, great meal(s). Will do again!!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (25 925)

172 - 176 of 25 925 reviews

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I recently holidayed with my family to Dubai and flew with Emirates airlines.
I have used them previously and l would like to say that Emirates offer an all round service,
* the standard of cleanliness on board the flight, * the food is of a very good standard
* the inflight duty free shopping available
* the cabin crew are friendly, professional and offer an excellent customer service, catering for everyone
* the leg room on economy is better than expected
* the flights were on time and informative
Well done Emirates!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Emirates is my only preferred airline for travel - I simply love the experience, efficient service, good on board entertainment and meals, comfortable seating although I wish it had a bit more leg space but not something to complain about and their very own terminal 3 all makes me want to use Emirates again and again. Hats off to you guys!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Airbus 380 has improved legroom for those middle haul flights. The route to Dubai now has Airbus 380 although I would prefer the early flight from Birmingham to still be available otherwise it is Manchester.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We flew from Melbourne to Singapore then onto Dubai on the fantastic EMIRATES A380 aircraft. The seats are comfortable, more spacious than other airlines, the food was good, the entertainment, movies etc was excellent and we had very friendly staff.
I always like sitting at the rear of the plane and my wife and I had great flights on each leg of our journey. When we arrived in Dubai we then boarded a EMIRATES A777 & also the plane we flew back to Melbourne from Dubai on and this also an excellent aircraft with which I like the two seat section at the rear of the plane which makes it more comfy when your travelling with someone!!