“Nice airline but passengers can spoil it”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Appears to be some issues with flights to Bodrum from Bristol - some delays - worse problem is that some passengers expect to have seats together when they have not paid for booked seat - on both outward and inward flights two families travelling together expected to be seated together but had not paid for allocated seats =- they appeared most surprised when they could not sit together - other problem is that parents of young children have no comprehension of the noise and problems that their children can cause fellow passengers on flights - sorry but these issues need to be sorted out

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank maplethorpepaul
Write a ReviewReviews (37 420)

4 395 - 4 399 of 37 420 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I’ve flown with EasyJet for several years and generally know what to expect. This time I had no hold luggage to queue up with, so checking in was a breeze.

The flight left a few minutes late but, as seems to be usual, we made up the time. Staff were pleasant and the plane was clean.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was our first flight with EasyJet and found everything to run smoothly and professionally. the seating was comfortable & the flight was smooth. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The landing at Gibraltar is notoriously difficult but our landing was pretty perfect!! No complaints at all and would definitely use them again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have flown a few times now with easyJet and found them brilliant from start to finish. I always travel light and I go to check in now and pay an extra 6 or 7 euros to check my small suitcase in and it also entitles me to speedy boarding which has been great for me. They do advertise this coming up a day or 2 before your departure, which is nice as it gives you the option if you cannot be bothered lugging your luggage whilst having a coffee. Maybe it's just me but I might be a bit lazy. But on the whole I haven't had a problem.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Flight outgoing delayed by 45 mins . An the same coming back . Flight was good . Service good . Friendly staff good offers on the duty free on the plane outbound an incoming .