“Great flight”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first flight with EasyJet and found everything to run smoothly and professionally. the seating was comfortable & the flight was smooth. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The landing at Gibraltar is notoriously difficult but our landing was pretty perfect!! No complaints at all and would definitely use them again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (31 586)

753 - 757 of 31 586 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have flown a few times now with easyJet and found them brilliant from start to finish. I always travel light and I go to check in now and pay an extra 6 or 7 euros to check my small suitcase in and it also entitles me to speedy boarding which has been great for me. They do advertise this coming up a day or 2 before your departure, which is nice as it gives you the option if you cannot be bothered lugging your luggage whilst having a coffee. Maybe it's just me but I might be a bit lazy. But on the whole I haven't had a problem.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight outgoing delayed by 45 mins . An the same coming back . Flight was good . Service good . Friendly staff good offers on the duty free on the plane outbound an incoming .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When we flew to Paphos from Luton I thought EasyJet are getting things right. Oh! how wrong I was the Plane we flew home in was dreadful. My seat had basically no foam or support left in the cushion it was that poor I was actually sitting on the seat frame which has a Nobbly effect not at all comfortable for 4 hours 30 minutes. The Plane was full so obviously I couldn't move anywhere so hey ho you have to put up with it.there also seemed to be a cabin pressure issue because even the drinks bottles decompressed during the flight in the next row of seats with our relatives in them there were odd seat cushions obviously replaced from another old Plane at some point. Now I realise this is a budget airline but quite simply I would have been more comfortable on an old deck chair.and at £4.50 for a tiny Can of beer and portion's of food most children would eat in 30 seconds at Hilton hotel prices surely the least you could expect is a Plane you can sit in reasonably comfortably. EasyJet you need to up your game quite honestly this plane was fit for Crop spraying at best I really won't be rushing back anytime soon to sit on Plane's of this poor quality wet it sorted and quick

1  Thank Robin S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked direct for the first time and couldn't fault Easyjet at all. no delays we all took hand luggage and had no problem at all.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)