“No reason given for the two hour delay but a steward and the captain really tried to help”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Two hours late meant I missed my connection to sing in a concert in Villard sur Thones.
I rang the choir master to say I would do my damndest to be there. Having explained the situation to a very helpful steward, he agreed to ask the Captain if an announcement could be made to see if anyone was traveling to Thones. The Captain kindly agreed but no luck. I then asked the steward for a piece of'paper and a pen which were supplied with a smile and he saying their leader of their team, who is normally with them, lives in Thones. I leaped off to 'kiss and fly' to hitch and the fifth car stopped and drove me directly to the church, in time to sing in the concert. Phew, but it would have been nice to have been informed as to why the delay had taken place.

Write a ReviewReviews (37 154)

4 290 - 4 294 of 37 154 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Seems more leg room, check in and cabin staff very nice and much better turned out than I remember. Did not like the fact that we weren’t told of one and a half hour delay until we were seated and the doors were closed. The Captain however did keep us informed and apologised. We were offered a cup of water while we waited. Not easyjet fault as storm over Germany and air traffic restricted.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I have used easyJet twice a year for last 6 years and have always been happy and satisfied with there service, I am disabled and need assistance and that alone is great always waiting at the end of each flight and the guys r happy and friendly especially Hugo, the flight itself is great always a pleasant flight with the staff always helpful and friendly, I’m flying again in September with easyJet as I have tried a few other airlines and I was not impressed so easyJet all the way, look forward to going again , well done guys.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

we always travel as speedy borders and book seats We can put up with the new problems with passengers excess cabin luggage The airlines not just easy jet have become to relaxed about cabin luggage hence not enough room and passengers put bags on rack before they get to their seats causing other passengers when they arrive
The flight was on time very early crew helpful and seats comfortable

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I had a nice and convenient trip. Service, facilities and comfort were perfect for me. The only inconvenience was the delay, but more the long waiting standing in a descendant hall when the travellers from the plane were still coming out... we should have been keep sitting in the waiting room instead.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money