“Small seats”
Review of easyJet

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My main complaint is the size of the seats and the lack of space underneath the seats for hand baggage. This makes it difficult to put your bag under the seat and not get cramp in your legs. Otherwise all fine. Must check in before getting to the airport

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (26 329)

542 - 546 of 26 329 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I were due to leave Gibraltar the morning of Sunday 11th March. We checked our cases into EasyJet at the airport and waited in the departure lounge. The flight was shown as on time but just before it was due to land it changed to delayed then diverted then at arrival time an announcement stated that the flight was cancelled and to collect your luggage at the gate??? No other information was given at that time, we queued for our luggage and was handed a flyer explaining how to get a refund/change flight etc on EasyJet's app. On checking the app no flights were available. We then noticed a rather long queue and after some enquiries were told that it was for the EasyJet help desk. Nearly 5 hours later, with no refreshment offered, we reached the desk to be told a rather blasé fashion that the next flight to Manchester was the following Sunday and that would be alright wouldn't it! We said no as we both had work commitments and finally accepted a flight on the following Wednesday to Gatwick. We were then told to wait again and they would find us accommodation. An hour later we still had no hotel and looking at the list that EasyJet was working on we were still a long way down that list and decided to return to the Sunborn who did accommodate us. On returning home after three or four days of the EasyJet claim line being unavailable I have managed to make a claim a cancellation/delay and expenses although this could take 28 days before they reply except for an acknowledgement of claim. This was my first experience of EasyJet and I am, to say the least, not very impressed with the total lack of information and the stress caused by their actions. They state that their customer service is second to none and passengers always come first but in my limited experience this is far from correct.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having flown out to Palermo with Ryan Air I had expected pretty much the same but Easy Jet was a much nicer flight. Better seats and overall a little bit more room.

1  Thank djwithington
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A decent night flight. Less PA announcements to let people sleep. Only negative was we were called forward to board and the arriving passengers had not even disembarked. A decent length wait standing in the corridor. No reason we couldn't have been at the departure gate a bit longer.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We always pay the extra for speedy boarding as it avoids the mad rush on to the plane and makes things far more civilised. If you book far enough in advance you can always get the seats you want too. For short haul flights I would always fly easyJet if I can get the seats I want.