“Toilet lines and noise on international overnight flight in business class”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On this overnight international flight, there were two bathrooms for 32 business class seats, one of which was blocked off continuously for crew use, resulting in one bathroom for 32 business class passengers, four business class crew, and the pilot team, or over 40 people. 40 people per toilet in business class is unacceptable. There were continuous lines at the toilets. Also, the lights on the new seats never turn off (the night lights) and the flight attendants spend most of the flight serving meals. In other words, in addition to the unacceptable toilet situation, on about an 8 hour overnight flight, NO time to sleep. I've been on hundreds of international overnight flights and this was terrible. Other international carriers get the concept that people want to sleep on an overnight flight in business class. When will Delta learn. Take Swiss or another international carrier instead.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33 529)

769 - 773 of 33 529 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

So we board Delta airlines to fly from San Antonio, TX to the DC area for a surgical procedure for my prosthetic care. We discovered at the last minute that our seats were not together. There were 3 of us my wife, myself and my 7 year old minor son. We asked some of the passengers to switch seats with us so our son would not be sitting alone between people he did not know. The passengers were kind and allowed us to do so. However, the flight attendants came back to us and forced us to switch the seats back. So in the end Delta airlines forced us not to be able to sit with our minor child and made my poor son sit between 2 strangers. Thanks a lot Delta. We will NEVER fly Delta again. Even if we win free tickets for some reason, I would burn the tickets.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
1  Thank oneleg11b
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

comfortable and pleasant. I would strongly suggest to take premium seat for extra leg room. marginal increase in price, maximum comfort. if you are transiting in Portland like I am, I would strongly advise at least 3 hours transit time. I have a horrible experience clearing immigration to catch my connection flight. when i flag down an officer to tell him to expedite the clearance, he said I have 300 passenger here all on transit, and I am sure you can get refund from delta if you miss you flight.
trust me, you don't want to experience the same.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Taking a long 2 hr 40 min flight over the Gulf of Mexico into Cancun knowing we would be landing in possible tropical winds and rain had me nervous! But...my mind was totally at ease when I sat down in the comfy seat in First Class and asked by the attendant if I wanted a Mimosa! What? Um, Yes!
Having a pillow, blanket, and earphones to watch the tv show of my choice? Um, Yes again!
I binge watched 6 episodes of The Big Bang Theory and before I knew it? We were about to land! The pilot was super smooth in both his take off and landing! Even in winds and on an enormous plane!
The flight crew was fabulous and attentive! We will fly Delta from now on on all long flights! And yes, First Class is worth every penny for the comfort!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Like the title says they are really making strides to improve on past deficiencies and focus on being a great air line, and what I have seen they are doing it.