“Horrible flight”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So we board Delta airlines to fly from San Antonio, TX to the DC area for a surgical procedure for my prosthetic care. We discovered at the last minute that our seats were not together. There were 3 of us my wife, myself and my 7 year old minor son. We asked some of the passengers to switch seats with us so our son would not be sitting alone between people he did not know. The passengers were kind and allowed us to do so. However, the flight attendants came back to us and forced us to switch the seats back. So in the end Delta airlines forced us not to be able to sit with our minor child and made my poor son sit between 2 strangers. Thanks a lot Delta. We will NEVER fly Delta again. Even if we win free tickets for some reason, I would burn the tickets.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
1  Thank oneleg11b
Write a ReviewReviews (33 829)

1 039 - 1 043 of 33 832 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

comfortable and pleasant. I would strongly suggest to take premium seat for extra leg room. marginal increase in price, maximum comfort. if you are transiting in Portland like I am, I would strongly advise at least 3 hours transit time. I have a horrible experience clearing immigration to catch my connection flight. when i flag down an officer to tell him to expedite the clearance, he said I have 300 passenger here all on transit, and I am sure you can get refund from delta if you miss you flight.
trust me, you don't want to experience the same.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Taking a long 2 hr 40 min flight over the Gulf of Mexico into Cancun knowing we would be landing in possible tropical winds and rain had me nervous! But...my mind was totally at ease when I sat down in the comfy seat in First Class and asked by the attendant if I wanted a Mimosa! What? Um, Yes!
Having a pillow, blanket, and earphones to watch the tv show of my choice? Um, Yes again!
I binge watched 6 episodes of The Big Bang Theory and before I knew it? We were about to land! The pilot was super smooth in both his take off and landing! Even in winds and on an enormous plane!
The flight crew was fabulous and attentive! We will fly Delta from now on on all long flights! And yes, First Class is worth every penny for the comfort!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Like the title says they are really making strides to improve on past deficiencies and focus on being a great air line, and what I have seen they are doing it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very cleaver how Delta can turn a seemingly minor 10 minute delay at hub of origin into a 12 hour delay
At connection hub increasing delay time in 1 hour increments- just long enough to keep you hooked and stopping you from finding a flight on a different airline. Changed gate 6 times since delay started and plane still hasnt left originial airport because of 1st weather problems, 2nd equipment trouble 3rd no crew to fly the plane here.
No communication with passengers what so ever. After the staff finally located a missing supervisior we could speak to he was then caught in a lie about what the problem was. Crew is waiting for a plane, plane is now waiting for a crew.
Never ever fly with a connection once they have your luggage you are at their mercy!!!!
Delta is horrible and could care less