“Easy to book flights online. Helpful employees reduce stress of traveling.”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Delta boards passengers by zones. You don't have to wait in a long line, you just wait for your zone to be called. Much easier. Even though I wasn't allowed to select a seat in advance, my seat on the flight was guaranteed.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33 562)

814 - 818 of 33 570 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our flights were on time in fact on the way back to Minneapolis we would have been arriving early but was put in a holding pattern because of traffic at the airport but we did arrive right on time. The attendants were courteous and friendly. The selection of free movies was great! Because of being in a holding pattern I was able to finish my movie! The pilot did inform us to what was going on and was informative. The cost of the round trip ticket was very affordable too. It was a great experience and I would recommend flying DELTA to anywhere!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Delta employees at the Cancun airport extorted $40 from me by leading me from the boarding area back past security and wasting time until my flight was about to leave before saying I no longer had time to go to Customs and had to pay them a bribe or I would miss my flight. Delta's response was to claim I was lying and refuse to compensate me $40 in credit while being quite rude. Lesson learned is to never fly with Delta.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I travel a lot for business and have flown Delta often. I like the new equipment (I believe they’re 350’s) - the planes are small but more comfortable and up to date. On this flight we were impacted by weather on both ends - Orlando and Atlanta so there were some delays - the pilot and crew did a really nice job updating and keeping the mood light. Overall I feel Delta is valuing customers more.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First time flying Delta ..Besides the numerous delays ............ the flight was very smooth and that’s very important to me!