“Extorted in Mexico”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delta employees at the Cancun airport extorted $40 from me by leading me from the boarding area back past security and wasting time until my flight was about to leave before saying I no longer had time to go to Customs and had to pay them a bribe or I would miss my flight. Delta's response was to claim I was lying and refuse to compensate me $40 in credit while being quite rude. Lesson learned is to never fly with Delta.

Write a ReviewReviews (33 825)

1 042 - 1 046 of 33 825 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I travel a lot for business and have flown Delta often. I like the new equipment (I believe they’re 350’s) - the planes are small but more comfortable and up to date. On this flight we were impacted by weather on both ends - Orlando and Atlanta so there were some delays - the pilot and crew did a really nice job updating and keeping the mood light. Overall I feel Delta is valuing customers more.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time flying Delta ..Besides the numerous delays ............ the flight was very smooth and that’s very important to me!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked flights to minimize the lay over time. On the way in our flight was to connect in Minneapolis St. Paul. The flight was late to arrive to Minneapolis, leaving less than 30 minutes for the connection. The flight attendants failed to recommend priority disembarkation, favoring those passengers with connections, they failed to provide someone at the exit gate who could direct us to the correct connecting gate. They also failed to notify the connecting flight that we arrived late and would be on our way. We missed our connection by 2 minutes and had to wait for the next connection for 5 more hours, which ruined our plans and complicated our car rental and hotel booking. We used to place Delta at the top of our list, now it's down the middle. In flight wifi was a myth.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Don’t expect to go anywhere. Mechanical issue caused them to delay, then haul our plane off to the shop. Another was promised. Then they delayed again. It will be 3 hours but I don’t count on them to be successful. So glad I could spend my vacation at the SeaTac airport.