“Improvements Noted”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for business and have flown Delta often. I like the new equipment (I believe they’re 350’s) - the planes are small but more comfortable and up to date. On this flight we were impacted by weather on both ends - Orlando and Atlanta so there were some delays - the pilot and crew did a really nice job updating and keeping the mood light. Overall I feel Delta is valuing customers more.

Date of travel: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (41 216)

7 667 - 7 671 of 41 222 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

First time flying Delta ..Besides the numerous delays ............ the flight was very smooth and that’s very important to me!

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We booked flights to minimize the lay over time. On the way in our flight was to connect in Minneapolis St. Paul. The flight was late to arrive to Minneapolis, leaving less than 30 minutes for the connection. The flight attendants failed to recommend priority disembarkation, favoring those passengers with connections, they failed to provide someone at the exit gate who could direct us to the correct connecting gate. They also failed to notify the connecting flight that we arrived late and would be on our way. We missed our connection by 2 minutes and had to wait for the next connection for 5 more hours, which ruined our plans and complicated our car rental and hotel booking. We used to place Delta at the top of our list, now it's down the middle. In flight wifi was a myth.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Don’t expect to go anywhere. Mechanical issue caused them to delay, then haul our plane off to the shop. Another was promised. Then they delayed again. It will be 3 hours but I don’t count on them to be successful. So glad I could spend my vacation at the SeaTac airport.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Delta has NO advance seat selection unless you pay extra. Flights were delayed or late arrivals. On one leg, the Captain did inform us of the delay as another plane was in our space for over an hour. There are not enough seats at the gate to await flight departure. I have had 22 flights on various airlines since January 2018 and this flight ranked at the bottom. And as most flights in the US, you pay for luggage.