“Wonderful Flight”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very personable flight attendants. Beautiful new plane with all of the entertainment options. Very smooth flight. We enjoyed it very much.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (41 262)

7 707 - 7 711 of 41 263 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I’ve flown quite a few hours on Delta this year. The company is working really hard on customer service. They have a great web site, and they seek customer feedback in a variety of ways. The flight attendants have been extremely helpful and polite. Also, if you are a medallion member, they thank you before, during and after a flight. They even thank you when you call customer service! I’ve been really pleased with the changes the company has made in the past couple of years.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Arriving at Lax by Van Nuys flyaway was easy and comfortable along with great fare. We were immediately routed to a small line and baggage and flight checked in immediately. Slightly overweight baggage we were encouraged to adjust weight in other baggage. We arrived thru checkpoint with no problem. They put my personnel stuff back again which took little time and as I was carrying insulin they double checked. Fine with me. Better check now so nothing gets thru. Arrival at our gate took a minute and I was hungry. We viewed the surrounding places and chose a simple place that had hot breakfast. I opt for the oatmeal with fruit and brown sugar and coffee. Great oatmeal. The others had breakfast sandwiches which were really good. Waiting time went quickly and there we were boarding for our 2 week vacation in Nuevo Vallarta, MX for a wonderful stay at our timeshare at Paradise Village Beach Resort. Our return flight from Puerto Vallarta to LAX was great tool We arrived at the airport=, had our baggage checked, paperwork done and before too long we were air bound. On both flights the stewards and stewardesses were exceptional. The seats were just adequate and the movies shown were first rate. Drinks and snacks were served (we brought sandwiches on the plane) and everyone had a super flight. Legroom was pretty good but I was on aisle seat as I needed the extra space to stretch my legs as my knees lock up. But it was fine. Arrival and customs went quickly. We were outside waiting for the Flyaway before we knew it and back to our car and home and vacation was over. I wanna do it again. I do have to give DELTA a thumbs up and their friendly and competent crew a hardy THANK YOU.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Basically a commuter flight with no real food service and no in plane entertainment. Narrow isle, cramped seats. It was commercial flying at its worst.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We will not fly coach again on any flight longer than 2 hours. We had priority boarding and designated overhead bins. Our seats were Delta Comfort and much roomier than in coach. It was a comfortable flight with great service.

Date of travel: May 2018