“comfortable and on time”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Arriving at Lax by Van Nuys flyaway was easy and comfortable along with great fare. We were immediately routed to a small line and baggage and flight checked in immediately. Slightly overweight baggage we were encouraged to adjust weight in other baggage. We arrived thru checkpoint with no problem. They put my personnel stuff back again which took little time and as I was carrying insulin they double checked. Fine with me. Better check now so nothing gets thru. Arrival at our gate took a minute and I was hungry. We viewed the surrounding places and chose a simple place that had hot breakfast. I opt for the oatmeal with fruit and brown sugar and coffee. Great oatmeal. The others had breakfast sandwiches which were really good. Waiting time went quickly and there we were boarding for our 2 week vacation in Nuevo Vallarta, MX for a wonderful stay at our timeshare at Paradise Village Beach Resort. Our return flight from Puerto Vallarta to LAX was great tool We arrived at the airport=, had our baggage checked, paperwork done and before too long we were air bound. On both flights the stewards and stewardesses were exceptional. The seats were just adequate and the movies shown were first rate. Drinks and snacks were served (we brought sandwiches on the plane) and everyone had a super flight. Legroom was pretty good but I was on aisle seat as I needed the extra space to stretch my legs as my knees lock up. But it was fine. Arrival and customs went quickly. We were outside waiting for the Flyaway before we knew it and back to our car and home and vacation was over. I wanna do it again. I do have to give DELTA a thumbs up and their friendly and competent crew a hardy THANK YOU.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (33 453)

712 - 716 of 33 453 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Basically a commuter flight with no real food service and no in plane entertainment. Narrow isle, cramped seats. It was commercial flying at its worst.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We will not fly coach again on any flight longer than 2 hours. We had priority boarding and designated overhead bins. Our seats were Delta Comfort and much roomier than in coach. It was a comfortable flight with great service.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Flight was okay. Pros: Flight was on time, the food was actually pretty good. The staff were friendly. No issues. Cons: It's a rather uncomfortable plane. The seats are very small, and less legroom than ever.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to compliment Delta for our flight to Jamaica! The flight was very comfortable, from the crew to the screens on the backs of the seats, the availability of the free movies and WiFi was a great perk. The crew was very courteous and helpful for all your needs,
Will definitely fly Delta Airlines for future travel!!
You always hear the negatives about airlines never the positives!! Thought I would put that out there!!!!