“Atlanta to Munich”
Review of Delta Air Lines

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have flown Delta several times to Germany and have been lucky each time to have excellent service in-flight. Seats in economy were ok. Food of course is not good.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (39 672)

11 142 - 11 146 of 39 677 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

When I went to check in on line a pop up bubble appeared asking if I would like to upgrade to their "premium seats". I had two seats together but thought, why not. A little extra leg room would be nice, since I needed to grab a nap and land ready for meetings in NYC. After I paid for the upgrade, the seats they chose for me were middle seats 5 rows separated from my husband. I immediately called customer service as ask for a refund, because I did not want to have to sit apart from him plus why would I pay an extra $218 to sit in a middle seat, next to strangers and not my husband to lean on. I was informed that if I get the refund, that I would no longer have a guaranteed seat on the plane since is supposably full. (it wasn't) I called back a few times seeing if any seats next to each other had opened. I felt by now, a customer profile had been started. NO customer service was attempt by any operators on the phone. I had to actually wait until I saw a gate agent who was finally able to find two seats together. Why did I have to be stressed an anxious for so long? Economy seats are super~ ungodly tight on Delta.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were recently delayed takeoff due to a mechanical issue. While never something you want to hear, the pilot and staff provided constant updates and went passenger to passenger who had connecting flights to provide information and offer help if needed in rescheduling. A seat partner noted that his connection would be very close but Delta had already booked him on the next available flight to assure him he had a seat if he missed the connection. I do wish all airlines would take steps under these circumstances to let passengers with close connections off the plane first...the rest of us could easily wait out of courtesy to those in a time crunch. Weather was bad upon final approach and landing but pilot handled well.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Was skeptical about flying an American airline but my views were changed after the Tokyo trip on Delta Business Class.

The seats look tired but the service was good and very friendly. Was able to put the seat all the way flat and slept quite well.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Delta is our preferred airline all around. We find easy connecting flights from our home airport of Flint, Michigan. The flight attendants on our recent trip to Aruba were absolutely fabulous! Lots of fun and very pleasant. They even remembered us on our return flight back to Atlanta from Aruba!!

Our seats were comfortable. The aircraft was clean. The noise level was quiet as we fly in First Class. The in-flight meal was very good and the in-flight entertainment was great.
We will definetly fly with Delta for our next trip to Aruba or any other flight to wherever we travel! Love their service.