“Classic short flight”
Review of Croatia Airlines

Reviewed 26 July 2019

Standard short flight inside Europe with Airbus 319, Crew was correct. landing in Zagreb very soft. Only what mising is bigger snack during flight (even I got coffee + juice),

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (1 082)

106 - 110 of 1 082 reviews

Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

Our flight to Zagreb was without any problems. The service people at both airports were very helpful with my friend who had special needs. It was a short and relaxing flight. I was impressed with the attention they give to their passengers.

Date of travel: June 2019
1  Thank ejmay1978
Reviewed 18 July 2019

The airport in Zadar and Zagreb are manageable. For a short flight, walk on the tarmac to plane. The flight attendants are mellow. Beverages served. Pleasant flight the way you would want it.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Food and Beverage
1  Thank fjorthur
Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

Given the geography of Croatia, the short flight from Dubrovnik to Zagreb was the best way for us to get from Dalmatia to the north of the country. The flight was less than an hour, and the price around €60 per person, which included a checked bag and a carry on.

1  Thank Profdefran
Reviewed 12 July 2019

Worst company ever! Delay of about 5hours and missed connecting flight. Moreover, we bought tickets to go to Ultra Europe and because of this company we are not going to make it to the first day of the festival. Who is paying for my time, my shuttle to the festival which is lost now and for part of the festival ticket? I paid to go and attend all 3 days, not to miss the first one. Shame Croatia Airlines, you were supposed to make your customers happy, now you ruined my holiday! First experience to Croatia and to Ultra Europe! Pretty sure it’s going to be the only one. They did not even announced us about the flight delay, the first message was sent at 2:42pm stating that the flight is going to be delayed while the initial departure hour was supposed to be 12:10. I would never recommend anyone to book with this company!!!

1  Thank justatraveler24
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.