“You pay your money, you fly, you get off”
Review of Cebu Pacific Air

Reviewed 28 June 2018

flew this service twice as it’s the easiest option. very poor check-in in Singapore. they do not use the self service and only have 2 counters open . it seems to take forever. flight punctual. Plane clean and basic. Food options limited unless you precook. Coffee awful! Paid for extra legroom front row as too cramped for 5 hour flight although plane not full 2nd time so those in back ended up with whole rows to themselves.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 366)

146 - 150 of 2 366 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I travel frequent and on some occassions can be quite frugal, I chose Cebu Pacific becasue an ex friend used to pilot for them and suggested i try the Airline out.

Admittedly i knew the flight would be classed as budget flight and the level of service would not be what I am used to, however the problem started when we were unable to book extra baggage "online", and after queuing for 40 plus minutes and trying to explain the issue to the counter staff at the Cebu desk, who was unhelpful, unsympathetic and just wanted to chat on her mobile. We were referred to another counter to pay for the luggage upon arriving at the counter we were told the credit card machine was not working and that we had to pay in cash!, this was after queuing for 20 minutes.

Then it got worse we were told to go to gate 8 then after 30 minutes the gate changed to gate 5 with no warning or announcement, it was only when a Cebu representative asked us which flight we were on that we discovered the gate change...

The flight itself was ok, the air stewardesses were hardly seen after the safety demo but by then we were all frustrated, although the flight departed slightly late which is no big issue.

Flying with Cebu Pacific did leave a sour taste and I would definitely avoid it and choose Air Asia or another carrier.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank ZMurtza
Reviewed 28 June 2018

CebuPac will always give you value for your money with reasonable regular rates. The promo fares are big bonus as well. Most of our travels we avail of promo rates which is practical for travellers on a budget.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My third time flying in cebu pacific and always happy with that besides a low cost company. Crew very nice, flights always on time. New ans confortable aircrafts. Good service in general. For sure i will do it again

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

There are only 2 flights daily from Manila to Pagadian. I took the early morning flight. I was glad from the moment I arrived at NAIA terminal 3 until I boarded I experienced no hassle. Cebu Pacific and also the airport is quite organized now and helpful staff also. How I wish they will add more flights daily going to Pagadian.