“Great airline and the people are great!”
Review of Cathay Pacific

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone on the flight were helpful and went the extra mile when I needed something. The Premium Economy seats are worth the extra money because I am a big man (186cm) and the standard airline seat is too small for me. It is the first time I slept on a long flight. Normally I don't sleep at all.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10 036)

177 - 181 of 10 036 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Cathay pacific is very decent flight. Advice not to take the 01.05 hrs flight from Mumbai. This flight is invariably delayed. Food is good if you pre-order

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It seems Hong Kong airport is highly congested. This flight too delayed from the start.
I thought I was lucky to get 40C in A350-900 carrier as Seat Guru says this seat is a good seat but I found it otherwise. Though the seat provides extra legroom there is no wall in front of me and as isle form premium economy class is not straight I felt cabin crews might bump at me any time. Then whenever seatbelt sign is on you have to keep LCD monitor down.
Then this time too my non-beef meal was a total disappointment as I do not eat but they served chicken, that I do not eat. Anyway the meal did not look attractive so I did not eat. Just I enjoyed Häagen-Dazs ice cream.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Somehow flight was delayed after boarding the plane. We just sat there more than 40 minutes. The pilot explained this was due to air traffic congestion in Hong Kong airport!
Then about seat; I should have read the advice of Seat Guru as the site says, "Seats are designed with their own shell and slide forward instead of reclining into the seat behind", therefore it is not relaxing rather I felt awkward as neither sitting strait nor reclining.
Now about meal. As my flight timing was 12: 35 I thought they would serve lunch but I was wrong. I was served tuna sandwiches as my non-beef meal. Just tuna only without any lettuce or tomato slice. The taste was terrible. I have learned this time through several flight that we should not expect getting good non-beef meals in Cathay flight.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was delayed by half an hour or so. The food service also was delayed a bit and we were served in the middle of the night, probably due to turbulence. The staff at Hong Kong airport are not as friendly as the ones in India or Japan. They were rude.