“Poor luggage handling”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 21 April 2024

Flight was fine. No issues at all and we actually landed 15 min early. However. They just "forgot to take the luggage off the plane" been waiting an hour already. And the people here keep apologising saying they dont know where it is. This is your job people just do it

Reviews (59 705)

181 - 185 of 59 705 reviews

Reviewed 20 April 2024

I, together with my family of 2 adults and 2 children, took a trip to Brazil.
On our way to Brazil the service wasn't that bad but on the way back it was terrible, since our check in the service was terrible with no respect for its customers.
And the terrible on-board service with total disregard for the consumer.
Personally, my family and I will stay away from this terrible company.

Maycon

Date of travel: March 2024
2  Thank 245madm
Reviewed 20 April 2024

I flew business on BA 633 from Athens to London.During check in, there is no sign for business class check in. The business class seat is the worst I ever been on- it is literally the same seats as the economy class with same seat pitch except the keep the middle seat open.

The menu is also the smallest menu I ever encounter on a business class.

This airline is worst that I thought and the last time I will be flying business class with them

Reviewed 20 April 2024

Wow what staff service on this flight . BA you have some wonderful staff working on this Flight who went above & Beyond to make our journey as pleasurable as it could be . Nothing was too much trouble . Michelle, Lana ? And another blonde lady ( name I can’t remember ) you were stars ! Also loving the more mature crew . Please congratulate those staff members Well done BA!

Reviewed 20 April 2024

From the outset the staff were all really nice and helpful. Laura at check in at Newcastle was brilliant and the cabin crew led by Ross on the flight to Beijing were super. The Club class suite was very comfortable. No complaints whatsoever

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.