“Flight was good, seat policy stinks”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having to pay to select seats more than a week ahead is horrible customer service. Will make me find other airlines that don’t require this for future flights to/from Europe. All Else was very good

Write a ReviewReviews (31 996)

881 - 885 of 31 996 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were informed before travelling that a complimentary snack and drink would be served. This was not the case and many were disappointed as nothing was served. On the way back a delightful crew supplied said drinks and snack - much better served on the return flight. Flight was on time both going out and returning. I have been flying with BA for well over 40 years - 35 of which were to Tunis, sometimes several times a year. The service then was far superior I a sad to say.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I often fly international flights. British Airways is always the best departure times, seats, menu and always on time.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

BA is a first class airline in both service, cleanliness and execution. The airplanes were clean, staff professional and the overall experience was awesome. The ONLY thing I have to say is DO NOT FLY ECONOMY! The seats in front of you recline within 10" of your face! You're required to fully recline your own seat whether you want to or not just in order to not feel like you are boxed in a cage. The seats are comfortable, but it's just very weird having the person in front of you be able to encroach into your personal space so much. The recline is more than I've seen on any airline I've ever flown.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We nearly always fly BA, but unfortunately the service has declined. The flight was full, but enough leg room and thats where it stops. We ordered 2 drinks from the cabin crew and some snacks. When we asked for another drink later into the flight, we was advised that they had run out of Diet Coke and beer! Now, I understand that it was a full flight, but surely they can see from their flight manifest how many passengers they have and considering the flight originated from Heathrow I was slightly surprised. When my husband asked why, he was told that they had 4 stag parties and the beers had gone! What I did find frustrating was that the a flight attendant managed to get the stag party behind us, 4 glasses of fizz from Business class.