“Fabulous All Around!”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve flown BA several times now, and each time has been an absolute pleasure. They’re my favorite airline hands-down over any others that I’ve travelled with. Flight attendants and pilots are always so courteous and kind, and they keep it classy. It’s definitely the best value for service and price, and their on-board meals are pretty tasty. They also give you complimentary wine, although I noticed on my last flight they were less generous with that than they used to be – I only got one glass whereas before I used to get at least two or maybe three rounds, but they’ve probably done away with that as 1. People could get wasted very easily and 2. It saves money.

I’ve always enjoyed their in-flight entertainment as well, there’s a wide selection. I had the opportunity to sit in their Emergency Exit row and that was amazing for leg room; as it was an international flight the plane was huge and the row faced a small corridor leading to the restroom, so there was no barrier or wall, you had free reign to stretch to your heart’s content. A+! The regular Economy leg room is decent, I don’t think any airline has better leg room than any of the others in that regard, so it’s fairly standard.

I’ve never had an issue with them at all such as lost luggage or a delayed flight. Whenever I’ve needed assistance, they’ve always been there to help with a smile. I would highly recommend them to anyone traveling internationally or locally within the UK.

Write a ReviewReviews (31 970)

867 - 871 of 31 970 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I flew from London Heathrow with American Airlines which is a partner with B.A. we found that they were just ok. However, our return flight was with British Airways, the service we received was substandard,but the food was inedible. The flight crew seemed to have a no care attitude we would not recommend this airline to anyone

1  Thank Clive T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent flight, on time! Steward was very friendly, attentive and efficient. The food was very good, for airline food!! The only complaint I have is having to pay for a seat to ensure I was sitting with my friend, I believe this is BAs new procedure, even for business class....... another way of making more money!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a brilliant flight i’m Disabled and they looked after me all the time nothing was too much trouble for them I was very pleased

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have flown with BA previous but from Terminal 3. This flight was from Terminal 5. Very easy to get to from my side. There were 6 in our party all various ages from 23 to 78. There were 16 desks to chose from but only one assistant as now this terminal is self check-in. The poor lady was rushing from one desk to another. There were no instructions and most people just had to stand and wait for her to finish. One of my party put her incorrect bag on the belt first as a result her bag did not arrive at our destination for three days making the start of the holiday not a pleasant one at all. She did not keep the sticker that is usually placed on to the boarding pass so we had no label ID for her luggage. Our return journey was a much more pleasant one with the desks all being manned, this made checking in such a nice experience. The staff on the flight were very professional too.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)