“Nice plans, but disappointing no in-flight service”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I used to fly a lot with BA, but I find it disappointing that there is no longer an in-flight service. We are handed in an M&S menu, and on this flight it wasn’t possible to pay cash either. I was more surprised to hear that there was no in-flight service on a flight to Bulgaria which is over 3hrs.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (27 180)

760 - 764 of 27 180 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ok, but miss the drink and snack that you used to get on the flight. Sorry BA but other airlines would always get my vote over you, if choice was available.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We lucked out and scored a free upgrade from Economy to Business Class. I had previously flown economy on BA and had pretty good service on that trans-Atlantic flight. However, the Business Class service was far superior to that. We were treated to all sorts of goodies to snack on and great beverages.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

From check in at the airport to the plane landing the service again from British airways really set them apart.
Although their first class product is not at the level of emirates or etihad in my opinion I really cannot fault it. I do think British airways service really goes beyond expectations.
On arriving at Mumbai you have a separate first class check in area you sit down in a beautiful area with all leather chairs and they take care of your luggage and bring you your boarding pass. You then breeze through the dedicated security area.
The lounge was truly exceptional and the food really high end.
The flight was fantastic and the staff were excellent. I slept so didn't have dinner. They give very comfortable pyjamas which is nice. The amenity kit is also very good. I woke for breakfast from my very comfortable bed which was prepared by the excellent flight attendant. The breakfast was very good and the almond croissant especially good.
Can't recommend the first class product enough.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This flight is at a convenient time for travel from London to Verona (and further on to Lake Garda for us). The flight itself went very smoothly. They no longer give free food or drink any more on BA, but the options from M&S are quite nice, and the service is friendly and efficient. The seats are a little cramped, but it does depend on which plane you are on (our flight back had much better seating). This flight was pretty busy, but the service went well and the flight was on time.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)