“A very average experience”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 1 week ago

I was expecting slightly better from BA who pride themselves on being so good. The plane was OK but my entertainment centre didn't work properly the whole way. I didn't want to be separated from my family so I just had to endure it. The food was again very average as was the service. I think I may look for an alternative airline next time I fly.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (22 518)

142 - 146 of 22 518 reviews

Reviewed 1 week ago

I am used to flying with BA to get back to Trinidad. The service has changed a lot over the years, it was much better in 2005-2007. The staff is friendly and make sure we are well looked after for the 11 hours.

Reviewed 1 week ago

an unfortunate litany of mishaps, which may not have been BA's fault as operated by COMAIR although flying under BA flag;
1) check-in; SAA computer used satellite and worked; BA, we were told eventually, Internet which "was down" (although working at the hotel). After nearly an hour, done manually which took its time and had consequences
2) 737-800 pretty shoddy state, many seats blocked off, my seat back 28G broken
3) Food and beverage; special ordered before we left but in the chaos only one boarded, inedible; my wife given one from "up front" and much better. drinks service struggled and no red wine available for those at the back; not much offered in compensation
4) Flight; conditions not pleasant but an apparent aborted landing did not add to the enjoyment
5) Transit; fortunately several hours but we had not expected to have spend two of them exiting to collect our luggage manually then go through check-in, security and immigration.
6) The other flights; from LHR to Capetown (BA59 22/11) in a senile 747; pre-ordered special meals not loaded but staff excellent/ Joburg to LHR BA56 5/11 as it should be; A380 smooth and efficient but packed and ridiculous lack of leg-room

Reviewed 1 week ago

The business lounge from Heathrow was well equipped with food and drink, shower, chairs for comfort or working places.
Boarding was efficient. Air crew were attentive without being intrusive. The menu catered for all palates including special diets.
Seats were as comfortable as aircraft seats can be! In Flight entertainment offered a wide selection of programs.
I am a frequent flyer with other airlines and BA offers good value for the experience. If you want a great experience this is a great company to fly with!

Reviewed 1 week ago

The longest non stop flight BA does and it was fine. Arrived on time and space in the economy cabin was ok. Entertainment was quite poor though with no recent films to select.