“Awful”
Review of Blue Panorama Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Rip off! Do not fly with this airline. They stung us €50 each. After a long wait in the check in line ( 20 minutes after they are meant to open the line) they tell us our tickets are incorrect, no middle name ( load of crap but don’t argue because they will delay you even more) we are then sent away to a ticket counter, another long wait. They charge you € 50 each to change your name but give you back your new boarding pass without your middle name anyway. Just a dodgy money maker. I don’t know how they get away with this. Wish I’d read the reviews before booking this flight.

2  Thank Susan B
Write a ReviewReviews (2 434)

104 - 108 of 2 434 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I was with my fiancé going to Greece for our vacation for RELAXING. in Bergamo airport the guy who was in the counter of blue express without any saying hello, hi .. told me there is a problem! me: Which problem? You have to pay €50 fine because it has been missed my middle name from the online booking I told him it’s the first time I’m hearing such stupid thing as I travel a lot and that was really senseless. he told me or you pay this money or I don’t let you to get the flight. He was talking in a very rude manner so I just asked him if I could talk with his responsible and he refused to call his manager. While I was insisting and my fiancé in the same time calling the company call center the guy of blue express called security they came 3 policemen and 2 huge ANTI TERRORISOM agents with huge guns! It was a shocked and really ridiculous situation ever! The first time in my life I found myself in a such trouble! Finally I payed extra €50 just to not loose my whole vacation and the hotel which we already paid! this is my experience of this airline i put also the receipt of the extra charge I paid yesterday there is no title of missing middle name charges anyway I payed. I think this is the dirtiest way a company can treat the customers and the dirtiest way to make money from nothing.

3  Thank Elli M
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I booked a flight from Venice, IT to Tirana AL on May 18th. The small print about the luggage said that you could have only one piece of carry on luggage not exceeding 10 kg and with dimmensions 55x40x50 cm. I made sure to pack our things so we did not exceed the max weight and we had our normal carry on luggage that is standard in any airline. Both my husband and mine luggage is the same. When we arrive at the counter of blue panorama we noticed that they had placed a wire rack with a sign that if your suitcare did not fit in there we needed to check it in. For sure the wire rack had a narrower opening on the top and neither of our luggage did not fit. What they did they asked for us to check one of the luggage and we paid 20 euro. I asked the woman at the counter that how is it possible that both luggages are the same and we had to check one but the other was fine to go in the plane? Also when we got inside the plane we noticed that the overhead bin was very spacious and we had been extorted 20 euros. This is a rip off company. If you have a chance please do not fly with them. Also in the plane the flight attendants did not ask the passengers if they wanted at least a glass of water. They were more concerned to sell their duty free cigarettes than making sure that the passengers got some liquids for the duration of 1:30 hour flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
5  Thank KENARD2014
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Just check all the other reviews.
We were also forced to pay 50 euro for an apparent name change. And they over charged my credit card with 40 euro when booking the ticket.
This is a fraudulent company!
Luckily I can rejoice knowing they will burn in hell!

5  Thank wilhelmk495
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I booked this airline via skyscanner and the blue panorama website. On the website it only asked for First name and last name... Then I checked the reviews here on tripadvisor and was worried that I would be charged 50 to 80 euros because my middle name wasnt on the ticket. I decided to take the risk anyway and try to board my flight from corfu to rome. I chatted to a few people waiting to board the flight and they also did not have middle names on the ticket which was printed by the staff at the airport, to my surprise nobody asked or worried about the middle name thing and we all boarded no problem so i think some of the other reviews here might be made up, or it might only be for some flights i dont know, either way the flight was really good and had no problems, would use again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank sitebuilding1987