“Cheap and cheerful - with no silly additional prices”
Review of Blue Air

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Cheers and cheerful, free (small) coffee and sandwich, very cheap seat selection. Makes a change from all the silly games Ryanair play. The aircraft left on time, arrived on time - what more do you want?

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank 38gordon79
Write a ReviewReviews (1 813)

42 - 46 of 1 813 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Flew out to Alicante on Tuesday morning flight at 08.55 from LJLA, great flight.

Well organised check in and boarding, on time take off, smooth relaxing flight.

Complimentary refreshments and early arrival at destination.

Returned a week later on the 13.30 flight to Liverpool, again smooth arrangements at the Airport at Alicante and equally good return flight also taking off and arriving back on schedule.

Great value for money and service.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank cityspotterUk
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First time with this carrier, nearly new aircraft, good meal served in flight by very attentive cabin crew, would highly recommend. Very good smooth flight at very competitive price. I have read some not so good comments about this airline but I can say my experience was very good and would certainly use Blue Air again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Henry B
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were supposed to leave Malaga at 9.30 this evening and we were a few minutes late boarding.
When we got on the plane it was clear the overhead lockers on this old plane could not accommodate a cabin bag for each seat.
So bags were taken off us upon boarding the plane and this caused a further delay. Plus the delay I was going to encounter at Liverpool airport having to wait at the baggage carousel.
Now we have missed our take off slot and will be an hour late returning to Liverpool. Plus the wait at the carousel.
The seats have very little leg room as my knees are hard up against the seat in front and I am right back in my seat..

First and last trip with blue air.

At least they have given us half a cup of water to help counteract the boredom while we wait for our take off slot.

How can they not figure out that they would need a plane to accommodate the bags for all these passengers Who will consist of mostly holidaymakers.? All other planes have enough storage for one bag per seat. Not blue airs old planes it seems.
What is the point in setting limits for the size of cabin bags if you cannot accommodate that limit in the first place... ?

1  Thank Dave F
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have flow Blue Air before but on a 35 minute flight to Cluj. They were excellent then and ore or less continued in that vein with a longer European flight. Check in was a bit chaotic but the area to do the job was far too small but that's the airport's fault. As a consequence, those who paid priority ended up on the same bus as the rest of us. I would have been a bit miffed. The on board service was OK but very pricey. A bite sized Snickers for 3 quid is ludicrous. However, the cabin crew were courteous and helpful. We all got a boiled sweet for landing which was a nice touch. All in all it was a pleasant experience and I hope they do not fall into the trap that other budget airlines have by charging for niggling things. Their on board baggage policy is similar to others but but was ignored by staff and passengers alike. Please continue! We would happily fly with them again.

1  Thank Frank C