“Good Thailand Domestics Ever!”
Review of Bangkok Airways

Reviewed 20 November 2020

Well of my opinion Bangkok Air is the best domestics in Thailand. I feel very good to flight with them because they have a good check-in counter, nice service also staff at the lounge are very good. Good for our money to book fight with them. I love this domestics flight because they service hot meal for you. and the perfect thing is you can choose your seat. I love how the cabin crews give their attention to passenger. Love this airline and will see them again and again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (4 598)

9 - 13 of 4 598 reviews

Reviewed 17 November 2020

I have used Bangkok Airways on numerous occasions in the past, but NEVER AGAIN after a COVID-19 experience of their newly acquired Charlatan-esque behaviour. Without prior notice they refused check-in to Singapore at Koh Samui airport due to the pandemic, the clerk brandishing a random A4 piece of paper containing 'new rules'. We were forced to go to the ticket office, where the representative blatantly lied about apparent new terms and conditions, arguing the facts regarding booking terms, she refused to provide me with the document she had in her hand. We were told our only option was a flight to Bangkok at full fare cost. I demanded a refund for Singapore and was told to request it at Bangkok. At Bangkok they told me to request it online. I requested it online and they claimed the tickets were exchanged and used to fly to Bangkok!!! When stated this actually violated the their ticket terms, they decided that what happened instead was we decided not to fly to Singapore and changed our own flights, and that internal flights cost more than international flights!! Flights to Bangkok can be found on their website at approximately HALF the cost of a flight to Singapore by the way....which makes perfect sense, unlike the con artists at Bangkok Airways customer relations and refunds. All this means Bangkok Airways charged approx £300 for Singapore tickets a further £150 for Bangkok tickets earning £450 for a single flight from Samui to Bangkok. Fly with this circus at your peril.

Date of travel: March 2020
1  Thank marcplan
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

Was travel to my family and they make issue about flight tickets. First they say can’t go this flight. And then in the last minute they say can go this flight. almost miss the flight... will not recommend this company. They did not give any good service and this was not professionally handled. I travel AirAsia many times without any issue and I will continue do it in future and never BangkokAirways again.

Reviewed 13 November 2020 via mobile

I ask if the A.C. it's on they told me they just start. And we are in the plane for 20 min everyone it's so hot.
This it's very expensive destination to fly to so can't be this service please fix tha.

1  Thank PHILIPPE H
Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

Good service, with health and safety standard process. Friendly and professional aircrews. Food on broad that nice. This is wonderful airline that you can trust. Price so high ,anyway you got what you pay.

Date of travel: October 2020
95  Thank anyamagic
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.