“Excellent Airline”
Review of Bangkok Airways

Reviewed 28 March 2020

Have just come back from Vietnam and Thailand had several flights with Bankok airways Brilliant so efficient very clean excellent food even on a 50 minute flight from Phuket to Koh Samui we had tea coffee and a very fresh sandwich all for no extra cost but on all short flight we had with Bangkok airways they gave you food compared to budget flights in England where no food is free unless it is long haul. The air hostesses are pleasant and look very smart

2  Thank shirl101
Write a reviewReviews (4 598)

40 - 44 of 4 598 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2020 via mobile

Unlike other airlines with similar routes, Bangkok Airways is not cheap for a 20kg case and 5kg cabin bag, then add a massive $40 if you want to add another 5kg. Seats no better than others but you do get a meal and a glass of wine if that’s important to you.

2  Thank EastbournePeter1310
Reviewed 25 March 2020

Nice airline, fast and efficient service. Even so the plane was a little older it was very clean and had a little more legroom. The staff was friendly, No fees for checked luggage. It's worth paying the little extra money not to be charged for checked luggage or meals. Good food. Definitely would fly them again.

2  Thank Lydia216
Reviewed 23 March 2020

It's not that I travel a lot, but I do sometimes, and this company has the best domestic flights I ever had.
Very polite staff, quick boarding, nice on flight shopping, excellent food.
They even changed my flight to an earlier flight so that I was less time at the airport, without charging any fee.
I would definitely fly with them again when I get back to that part of the world.

Date of travel: February 2020
1  Thank ladyoaklda
Reviewed 23 March 2020

Terrible terrible experience with this airline, you don't have a listing for less than one star or i would give it zero stars. First about 3 weeks ago I received a notice that my flight had been changed by 6 hours, so I had to rebook my connection to make this flight which has cost me $480.00US to rebook, then today I received notice that the flight was cancelled altogether even though it is not scheduled to depart until October, 6 months out. Thanks Bangkok Airways for your terrible terrible service and costing me almost $500.00 for nothing

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.