“Bangkok to Mandalay”
Review of Bangkok Airways

Reviewed 23 March 2020

Terrible terrible experience with this airline, you don't have a listing for less than one star or i would give it zero stars. First about 3 weeks ago I received a notice that my flight had been changed by 6 hours, so I had to rebook my connection to make this flight which has cost me $480.00US to rebook, then today I received notice that the flight was cancelled altogether even though it is not scheduled to depart until October, 6 months out. Thanks Bangkok Airways for your terrible terrible service and costing me almost $500.00 for nothing

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (4 597)

44 - 48 of 4 597 reviews

Reviewed 19 March 2020

While I sometimes complain about the prices at Bangkok Airways on this occasion they were comparable to the other airlines and so I choose them. The level of service you get from Bangkok Airways is better than the budget airlines so if price is not the deciding factor then I go with them. Never really been disappointed with on-time departures or service with them.

2  Thank Andy L
Reviewed 18 March 2020 via mobile

We are always impressed with the levels of service on Bangkok Airways. Great ground and inflight staff always smiling and helpful. Food standards (taste and presentation) are very good even on the short haul flights around Thailand.
European companies in the short haul sector could learn alot from Bangkok Airways.

Reviewed 16 March 2020

Smooth and on time, very good experience. Short flight and sandwiches, water and coffee were served which I did not expect.

1  Thank Finn C
Reviewed 16 March 2020

Safe flight with meal. The flight was on time. The service on board was perfect. The landing was smooth as always.

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.