“Comfortable Flight !”
Review of Bangkok Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a very comfortable flight. The onboarding and welcome was excellent. The food was great. The flight attendants were quite pleasant. The flight was on time and there was no delay.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 128)

60 - 64 of 3 128 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to Chiangmai 1-2 times every year for 10+ years and always used low-cost airlines. Never use Bangkok Airways before, this is my first time.
First surprise, the cost just a little more than other low cost flights and cheaper than AA in total.
Second, they have a lounge service before flight.
Third, cabin seat is comfortable. The food and drink are very good.
A little more cost with full services. Bangkok Airways come first in mind for my next flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Im not gonna lie, when I heard we had to get a connecting flight with Bangkok Airways during our recent holiday I was worried. I'm not a good flier and I had this vision in my mind. How wrong was I!!! Whilst it was only a short flight it was fantastic. The cabin crew were lovely and I felt extremely safe. Whats more despite it being a short flight we even had a lovely snack too. Yes the planes are a little older compared to the International flight but I would not hesitate in flying with them again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great little airline - comfortable and good quality service. Slightly more expensive than other budget services but definately worth the little extra. A hassel free flight

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

a great quick flight about an hour great cabin staff very helpful and nice food and drinks clean toilets