“Right on time, just the way it should be.”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 11 March 2020

I flew AA to Honolulu, HI from Los Angeles on their first flight of the day. It is a little brutal getting up so early to be at the airport before sunrise, but definitely worth the extra effort. Checking in my prepaid luggage was a breeze at the check-in counter and boarding the plane was organized and also simple. The flight attendants were so friendly and were quite attentive. I'm glad I had a good experience with this flight as well as the return one on the same airline.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (72 203)

2 240 - 2 244 of 72 203 reviews

Reviewed 11 March 2020

On time, friendly and very helpful. Will definitely fly American Airlines in the future. A little crowded but still comfortable.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

American Airlines damaged my suitcase (destroying the zipper) and lost several items that had been packed inside. I immediately - within minutes! - reported the loss to the AA baggage office st the Buffalo airport. However, they apparently lost the paperwork. They have discovered a foolproof way to deny claims: Simply lose the paperwork! Unethical but effective.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

I am 5'3" and always feel like I am in a sardine can when I fly. If I drop something on the floor I can't pick it up until leaving the plane, no room to bend over.

Outbound my section of the plane had about 100 seats and there were 24 passengers so I did feel comfortable on this flight. Inbound it was about half full.

Thank Sylvia I Anders... A
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Overall good flight with this airline. Departures and arrivals were on time. Lack of entertainment was disappointing.

1  Thank Tman629
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.