“Excellent Service”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 9 December 2019

2 couples flew to Honolulu to meet our cruise ship Ovation of the Sea to cricle the islands and cruise to Vancouver, BC. Both flights were excellent with connection thru Dallas and Los Angeles on the outbound flight and Dallas on the return flight

Date of travel: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (72 215)

4 941 - 4 945 of 72 215 reviews

Reviewed 9 December 2019

A couple of red-eye flights...on time, clean, efficient, got us there with no problem. I fell asleep both coming and going, and was jolted awake by the landing. No negative impressions on this short flight.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Not bad. Left late on the way there, but the they sped to make up the time. Boarding was earlier than listed on the boarding pass. First time this ever happened. A but weird.

Date of travel: November 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Smooth flight, arrived early. Friendly flight crew.... very professional. Day after Thanksgiving flight was full but we boarded on time, took off on time and had a peacefu8 flight.I love American Airlines.

Date of travel: November 2019
1  Thank crj_k1975
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Before I left home, my flight was on time. Checked in, on time. I needed a wheelchair and was accommodated. Got to gate, 2 hour delay, the then 30 minutes. Should have arrived at 3:30, Didn't board until 5;30, then sat on tarmac for 30 minutes arrived at 8:10, wind was the reason??? I am small, so fit into seat . The woman next to me very large, took up half my seat and the person next to her. Seat had very little padding and uncomfortable. For a short flight okay, if I were flying any longer, no way. Got there safe and sound, very late missed my dinner engagement.

Date of travel: December 2019
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.