“Can Donald fix this?”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having read several poor reviews I was a little nervous for our up coming flight we had booked earlier. only 2 of our group of 4 could get seats allocation but we were told more seats would become available.
You can only check in 24 hours before your flight and 98% of the seats were only available if you paid $167 or so each person each way.
We did eventually end up on the rearmost seats .It appears that everything you buy here has on-costs thrust upon you.
The Cabin Staff were great. Good fun, polite and helpful and generous enough with the wine. It's a pity all our flights were delayed on this trip and the obnoxious security minions were so unnecessarily rude and unhelpful. I think Donald has some serious work to do.America was rather expensive, mainly as most service staff rely so heavily on tips. and prices are displayed without the dreaded taxes plus service.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (48 820)

900 - 904 of 48 820 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight left on time and arrived on time. There were a few bumps in air but handled well. No complaints at all. AA has not always been my favorite airline and I typically only fly when I don't have another good choicev(this flight was purchased with vouchers given from an issue with a previous flight). I have no complaints about this flight, everything went just as expected.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew from Denver to London Heathrow, via Chicago O'Hare on American Airlines.
Journey from Chicago to London was overnight on the new Boeing Dreamliner, and have to say was very comfortable indeed. Food was great and the cabin service was excellent. I would really recommend American as a first class service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

American Airlines made it so easy for us to fly, and I am not a big fan of flying. My wife flew for the first time and really enjoyed herself.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sadly, we don't have much trust in American Airlines because my husband travels frequently out of Columbia, Missouri, and his flights home have often been delayed. We still like flying out of Columbia, though, so we take our chances. Our trip to Cancun (COU to ORD to Cancun and then the return trip from Cancun to DFW to COU ran on time! I watched two movies from Chicago to Cancun. On the way back, I slept through both segments. Economy was as fine as it's ever going to be. We traveled light and didn't check baggage.