“Limited Leg Room”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The flight was a overnight red eye. The leg room was not very generous. There was no seat back screen. The bathroom was rather small. Thank god it was a red eye flight so I tried to rest instead of watching movie or entertainment because there was no seat back screen.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (47 916)

8 149 - 8 153 of 47 916 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

An easy, comfortable flight. On time with very good service. A small plane, but only a short flight - no problems

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I flew American Eagle flight # AA3324 DFW - PNS on the morning of June 10th and returned on American Eagle # 3877 the evening of June 12th. Both trips were on an Embraer RJ-175 jet with 2x2 seat configuration.

This flight would have been very expensive (it is the only non-stop option from DFW) but I had enough American miles to cover the ticket, so only paid a $12 service charge.

Both flights were uneventful - just the way I like it. The return flight was delayed about 20 minutes due to weather in another city where our plane was coming from - can't really blame the airline for that. We were kept updated about the delay at the gate and via text updates.

The flight attendants were pleasant and had the usual soda and pretzels. On my return trip I ordered a cocktail that had the usual charge.

The seats on the Embraer RJ-175 jet are configured 2x2, so there is no dreaded middle seat - you either have an aisle seat or a window seat. Both are tight like all domestic airlines economy seats - I would not want to sit in there for more than 3 hours.

All of my air travel originates at DFW, which is headquarters of American Airlines, so I've used them and American Eagle quite a bit over the years and only had one bad experience. I've been a member of the AAdvantage frequent flier program since 2005 and have racked up a handful of free flights and upgrades to First during that time, mostly due to having a AAdvantage points credit card (entitles me to one free checked luggage when I use it to book the flight, and discounted cocktails on board), and using the AAdvantage shopping website. So American is my preferred airline - if it flies to my destination I always fly them.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Well we arrived in a timely manner and waited SIX hours before I flight took off. Missed our connecting flight in Dallas. Just really felt frustrated as they really were not forth coming about when/where I plane was and when we would leave. About 20 minutes to 8pm they offered us meal vouchers to eat- which we had already done. Arrived in Dallas about 11:30 were sent to wait on a hotel shuttle which did not exist. Came back inside and found a very nice person that gave us taxi vouchers. Arrived at the hotel after midnight- - - long day. Just thought we should have been given a little more compensation. Flight to Dallas was empty we should have had first class or something.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our "trip of a lifetime" including Sydney & Cairns Austraila, Aukland, NewZealand and Kauai hinged on a prompt connection in Dallas. Our adventure included a planned 4 1/2 hours layover in Dallas to catch a business class A380 to Sydney. We arrived in Dallas to catch our 10 PM flight about an hour after it departed!
Lie #1 - "ATC Delay" Lie #2 Crew shortage Lie #3 aircraft maintenance delay..........
Even the server in the Dallas Hyatt guessed we had been stranded by American Airlines!
We could have driven if the company had been up front with us in a timely manner.
In Dallas: no hotel voucher, no meal voucher, no nothing!!!!!

2  Thank parkwoodpilot