“Great flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our pilot was friendly and keeping us aware of everything. Our flight attendant Crystal was awesome!

Write a ReviewReviews (47 744)

8 001 - 8 005 of 47 744 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Flight was late boarding due to maintenance. Bought exit row seats. Worth every dollar. Really great legroom. First meal was just the right size and second was an unexpected plus. Only downside was if you do not like ham and cheese, there was no other option. Flight attendants were nice and gave you a full can of soda. Second meal included free alcohol. Only problem was lack of entertainment. Older 757 which had monitors on the ceiling of the aircraft no streaming which is available on domestic flights. I couldn't believe that the interior was refurbished (nicely) but no streaming movies. That's why I didn't give the flight 5 stars.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was a flight out of Cancun to Miami which is only 1 hr 30 min. Plane was over 2 hrs late coming from Miami due to weather?? When we finally arrived, customs was super crowded so we were expedited thru customs in order to make connecting flight to San Diego. Delays happen and customs does take a while but didn't expect to have to run thru airport with bags b/c connecting flight left out of gate at opposite end of airport. I guess I expected American to be better organized/coordinated with respect to connecting flights for travelers. Leave plenty of time when booking flights!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We flew AA from Orlando to Cleveland on June 27th. Before leaving for the airport, we received a text that our flight was delayed and we were going to miss our connection. I was able to choose a new flight but not the seats for the connection. My husband and I were not able to sit together on the last leg of our trip which was disappointing. AA made no effort to apologize or compensate us for our inconvenience.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have flown with all of the major airlines and this was very low end service for business class. Flew from Orlando to Vancouver via LA on May 30th, 2018. Orlando to LA was ok. Dinner was average but how can you go wrong with pasta? LA to Vancouver was handled by American Eagle. All around disgusting. No entertainment, No food (crappy junk snacks) and hardly any service to be noticed. 30-40% higher fare compared to Delta or United but far less service. The other airlines are not much better but at least they cost considerably less. We are not talking economy fare. The terminal for American Eagle in LA is very poorly run, not organized, a third world comparison with one garbage dispensary for fast food. I have seen better airports in the Caribbean/Mexico and/or Asia. I would never again fly with American. Overall staffing is very poor but they do the best they can under the circumstances. Seems like to much corporate pressure to the bottom line rather than the customer experience? Luggage was on time and given the priority we paid for but otherwise there is nothing good to say about this airline. American Eagle was late coming in (no problem with that) but our seats had garbage on the floor, in the pouch and stuffed in between our seats.