“RUDE Flight attendant”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

As our flight was 30 minutes late, we finally got boarded. After getting in the air the attendants started with snacks, meals, drinks. One attendant did not ask our row if we wanted anything extra besides pretzels and got angry with me for asking for a full unopened can of sprite. My husband has cancer and I have to be careful about germs. She said There's your pop and almost threw it at me. Upon on picking up the trash she refused to service our row again. So disappointed!

Write a ReviewReviews (46 547)

6 920 - 6 924 of 46 547 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was a great flight! It was quick and smooth! The flight attendant was courteous and accommodating to the passengers.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Service was excellent. Everyone was very pleasant. Pilot was great. Flight was smooth and on-time. I know this may vary from jet to jet but on this red-eye the seats did not recline much which made it nearly impossible for myself to sleep. I'm a bigger guy with a thick neck so the neck pillow actually made it worse. Is what it is.
I was also uncomfortable with my 3 and 5 year old being exposed to a movie trailer depicting a man kissing a man. Regarding the movie shown, I appreciate AA's editing a PG movie for content, but a PG movie is still a PG movie. If a movie is shown on the public screen it should be made for General audiences only. Lastly, the staff was very prompt with retrieving gate checked bags/stroller.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I understand I am flight economy, but tour seats don't need to small like an average height person. I am 6'6 and the seats hold of someone no taller the 5'8" comfortably. Also if the seats could recline just a little bit so economy is not sitting like the letter L.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

zero leg room. zero face room . we are less than 10 in from the screen. American changed the chair to add more chairs. HORRIBLE. I stopped flying american but sometimes there are no options. platinum advantaged member for over twenty five years. never so bad.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money