“Good quick flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a great flight! It was quick and smooth! The flight attendant was courteous and accommodating to the passengers.

Write a ReviewReviews (40 200)

1 312 - 1 316 of 40 200 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Service was excellent. Everyone was very pleasant. Pilot was great. Flight was smooth and on-time. I know this may vary from jet to jet but on this red-eye the seats did not recline much which made it nearly impossible for myself to sleep. I'm a bigger guy with a thick neck so the neck pillow actually made it worse. Is what it is.
I was also uncomfortable with my 3 and 5 year old being exposed to a movie trailer depicting a man kissing a man. Regarding the movie shown, I appreciate AA's editing a PG movie for content, but a PG movie is still a PG movie. If a movie is shown on the public screen it should be made for General audiences only. Lastly, the staff was very prompt with retrieving gate checked bags/stroller.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I understand I am flight economy, but tour seats don't need to small like an average height person. I am 6'6 and the seats hold of someone no taller the 5'8" comfortably. Also if the seats could recline just a little bit so economy is not sitting like the letter L.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

zero leg room. zero face room . we are less than 10 in from the screen. American changed the chair to add more chairs. HORRIBLE. I stopped flying american but sometimes there are no options. platinum advantaged member for over twenty five years. never so bad.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

AA changed our flight so many times on the return trip from Costa Rica that I lost count. Apparently they had double booked their runway and caused OUR flight to get moved. Due to this first issue, our connecting flight ALSO had an issue.. pretty frustrating. They offered no alternatives, and barely gave passengers information. My husband and I of course understand that there will commonly be issues with air travel, but the lack of communication was of utmost frustration. Also, after hours and hours of miscommunication, screwing over passengers, and not giving people the ability to plan accordingly, you'd think they'd at least offer passengers something as an incentive to fly again. BUT, the flight staff was friendly, and the plane was clean.