“very helpful”
Review of Alitalia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As my wife and I are seniors past the age of 80 we require assistance. I am 3 months after a knee replacement. The airline provided both of us with escorts and wheelchairs from check-in through passport control and security all up to the door of the plane.
They also gave us seats closer to the front that we shoudn't have to go further back and when we had to change planes in Rome both going and coming they gave us exemplary service. They tried their best to make our flight as comfortable as possible and helped us with our luggage at both destinations.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (12 350)

108 - 112 of 12 350 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pleasant flight, friendly cabin crew and reasonable food and beverages. Reasonably priced (I guess low cost competition helps).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

1. Flying from Rome to Athens on 22/06/2018 at 21:50 – AZ 722, I needed to go to the Toilet.
Because the runway was blogged by the hostess how served the passengers, I went to the front WC of the airplane.
There I meet the very unkind reaction of the Stuart that I cannot use this Toilet because it is foreseen for the Business class passengers.
I am sorry but nowhere itis written in the plane that the front WC is only foreseen for business class passengers.

2. Flying from Rome to Brussels on 25/06/2018 at 08:25 – AZ 156, the boarding personal asked from me with loadiness to give my hand baggage as a normal Baggage although, I explained them more times that my Baggage has the normal size and I need it in the cabin.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family of 5 took the early morning (5:50 H) flight. Overall, the experience was a pleasant one from the check in up to the airline crew. They were all accommodating, with pleasing personality and efficient.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

1- The Air hostess staff was par below expectation, in their own world and no courtesy towards flyers
2- Will continue speaking in Italian language without understanding the fact that the person in front dont understand their language
3- Food was horrible