“Good leg room”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Decent flight from FLL to LAX non stop. Still using Virgin America's plane so the leg room was fairly good. Left FLL at 7 pm and arrived LAX at 9:30 pm. Nice entertainment at seat back with live TV channels and movies. Since the its merger with Virgin America, it stopped a early (7 am) non stop flight from FLL to LAX. It was my favorite choice and sad to see it go. Overall good experience.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (8 655)

319 - 323 of 8 655 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was posted "On Time" up to departure time. When I saw there was not plane at gate, I inquired at the Alaska desk. The Alaska desk agents were unapologetic, said it was cancelled, refused to help us (7 people stranded) with rebooking, gave us their 800 number. NEVER APOLOGIZED

When contacting the 800 number, "Jeffrey" said it was due to weather. This was a lie, i followed up with the airport officials the next day. Other carriers were departing around the same time to Palm Springs.I asked "Jeffrey" to speak to his supervisor, he would not transfer me, put me on hold a couple time, claiming he spoke to her.

Rotten service, unprofessional agents and "800" number employees. NO APOLOGY

Never will fly Alaska Airlines again, NEVER

• Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great flight. Flight attendants were very helpful and kind. Seats were comfortable. Pilot kept us informed about weather and flight conditions.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently flew to Iowa via Chicago. Alaska airline staff is amazing. They are professional yet personable, helpful (explained delay in Chicago due to severe lightening that grounded all planes), and fun.
The American airline smaller plane has 1 seat wide on the left, two on the right. You are able to gate check a carry on for free.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first time using Alaska Airlines and I was very pleased with the price, service, on time departure and arrival, and comfort. Will definitely use them again.