“First time flying with Alaska Airline”
Review of Alaska Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our First time flying with Alaska Airline and we are impressed with the cleanliness, amiable staff and Speedy check-in. My boys love the free- kids in-flight entertainment. Do remember to download their free app in your tablet and/or phone before departure. Overall, a great 3hours flight with our young ones.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10 225)

1 849 - 1 853 of 10 225 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I usually don't fly Alaska and use another airline known for low prices. The difference between the two is real and may be worth you looking at. First Alaska had better scheduled times to fly. Second their on line flight reservation and check in seemed to work better. Third the inflight experience was better. My only issue is the inflight WiFi which did not seem ready for "primetime." It never worked well and I would recommend you use your personal electronic device for entertainment.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

lots of leg room, well, more than most airlines.
very nice staff, my 1st choice would be to fly on this airline.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our flights didn’t have forms for customs for either part of our visit. This is a minimum requirement when you travel to another country. In flight service was good.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

On my flight out to San Jose, Costa Rica, I had a really nice & helpful flight attendant. I also loved the speed of check in.
I have been flying with Alaska for quite some time and will continue.