“Great overall”
Review of Airlink

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I recently flew from Johannesburg to Cape Town on Airlink. The check in and boarding processes were smooth. The crew on board were exceptionally friendly and professional. The ticket prices were slightly higher than competitors, but I'd happily pay the extra amount for the service received.

Date of travel: March 2024

Reviewed 6 June 2024

If you have another option of airline like Cemair or Fastjet pick those ones instead. Airlink left me at the terminal after I was scheduled to fly to Blantyre that day. Their boarding gates closed early and despite all my attempts to make it through immigration, they left me on the tarmac. The plane was scheduled to leave at 11:20, boarding gates were closed by 10:55am and the last bus gone. They only called me at 12:30pm to say very rudely come and get your luggage, knowing that I was left behind. If they could have called me to come and get my luggage, why did they not call me cause I was at the airport, checked in online at 8am, checked in a bag, and they still left me. it is because they dont care, and now I will never get my R5000 back, lost ticket, lost time, lost gifts. When I emailed them to complain, they said they will get back to me after 2 months time. So pick airlink at your own

Reviewed 21 May 2024

From cape town to pta they had issues with the aircon and had delays due to having to take on more fuel as they had to fly lower.

On my way back i booked the emergency exit seat due to back and knee issues but what was indecated as the emergancy exit row online was different in the plane. And there were departure delays again.

Really sucked.

Reviewed 15 May 2024

We had a medical incident with one of my colleagues tonight, 15 May, arriving in Cape Town and the staff was absolutely fantastic. Thank you ❤️

Reviewed 15 May 2024

I booked a return flight for my elderly mother (78 years old). It was her first time flying and she traveled solo. She needed wheelchair assistance. It was such a pleasant experience booking the tickets, the flights and the assistance the friendly and competent staff gave us. We will definitely use Airlink again. Thank you, Airlink, for your friendly and efficient service. It is much appreciated!!

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.