“Good service”
Review of Airlink

Reviewed 4 February 2024

I lost my ID and the lady with cornrows at the front desk was very patient and helpfull as I was panicking. Her service was top-tier.

Date of travel: February 2024

Reviewed 30 January 2024

First flight cancelled. (2 leg flight.)
Second flight cancelled (3 leg flight.)
Third flight option (4 leg flight, 4 days later)

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME.

Reviewed 29 January 2024

WORST AIRLINE EVER...!!!!!

I booked a flight from Cape Town to George for my father in-law a CANCER patient who have to be in George on the 29th to start with his Chemotherapy. Due to his condition he had to go to the bathroom before boarding when he arrived at the boarding gate they told him his one minute late (16H50) the gate closed at 16h49.

Security then escorted him back to the main terminal where they just left him. I went to Airlink client's care desk only to be told they can’t do anything to assist, I have to rebook another flight for the 29th and I better hurry because there is not a lot of seats left. Not willing to discount the 2nd ticket nor willing to understand just bluntly said that's company policy. I requested to speak to a manager was told go to counter 45 I started explaining the circumstances and yet again they just said book another flight they can’t assist.

While at the airport knowing he had to be in George the following day I booked another flight for the morning of the 29th. By accident being in a hurry I put my surname instead of my father in-law surname when booking his 2nd flight. When arriving at the airport this morning again, I experienced another rude selfish Airlink desk, Ronelle who can’t even change details on the booking had to ask her coworker to assist. I explained what happened the day before and in error I inserted my surname she was not interested at all, for a second time again I asked to speak to a manager and was told Dinan the manager on duty is busy and cant assist me.

I lost R 2,100.00 Flight - R 1 400.00 no refund , name change - R 690.00. This is truly upsetting that a company like Airlink can’t even see the human factor behind this and that a 66 year old man struggling with cancer had to deal with this. I don't want a refund or discount but the trauma Airlink and there staff has put this old man through indicates that the company and there staff has absolutely no heart towards him at all.

This is a disgrace and you should be a shame of yourself if all you care about is money.

Reviewed 25 January 2024

The flight was neat , very professional cabin crew. I just noticed that it is mostly used by tourist. There were lot of space open seats.

Reviewed 14 January 2024

Very bad I was 5 minutes late before boarding and they did not want to check my bags in and I lost my money and they didn't want to refund or give me a free ticket and it is my first time using them and they are horrible

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.