“Very comfortable flight”
Review of Air New Zealand

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We had a very comfortable flight, with plenty of leg room (much more comfortable than an international Qantas flight I had earlier this year). The cabin crew were great and the food was good. This flight is only 3 times a week though, so you need to take this into account when you're booking.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (10 222)

1 010 - 1 014 of 10 222 reviews

Reviewed 26 September 2018

On arrival @ Brisbane International Air New Zeland counter, we approached the self help terminal, we put our passports & reference number in only to have them regected. We were guided to a counter of the supervisor, who proceeded to process our boarding pass, She them dropped a bomb shell that my husband & I had been two of 10 travellers selected at random to be off loaded if the plane was to heavy.
After much questioning she explained it was bad weather & now there was 2 issues.
The next flight to Norfolk Island would be in 4 days time. From a Monday morning flight out of Brisbane to a Friday flight out of Sydney. The Supervisior then assured me I would be offered $300 compensitation if I was the unlucky person to be dumped from this flight.
She listened when I stated my case & she said ( I heard your story)
This week trip cost my husband & myself $3700. WHAT A JOKE
This conversitation upset me terribly being told this news. When we approached the boarding desk we went through with out a problem.
Thank God I believe I might have cracked up like Sarina Williams if here was a different outcome.

2  Thank Maureen T
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

NZ 166 Cairns to Auckland onboard Boeing 787-9, we had pre booked our seats which were great, two seats one a window seat and plenty of leg room, the first seats in economy class. The food was ok, basic, the crew were friendly and helpful and it was on time. This aircraft is so good to fly in.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

We had paid for a flight from Nadi to Christchurch direct and were told a month or so before our holiday that the flight was cancelled. We then had to fly to Auckland earlier the same day and then a had to catch a flight from Auckland to Christchurch but had to wait about 2 hours at Auckland Airport. On the day we went to depart Fiji, we saw that the original flight we booked direct back to Christchurch infact was not cancelled and was up on the screen and ontime. We lost almost a whole day in Fiji because of them making us change our flights and we received no compensation. Very dissapointed. I expected more of Air NZ! :(

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic...very proud of our National carrier. From the start at Napier to Brisbane was seamless, the food entertainment and friendly staff.