“Worst Airline”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 29 May 2024

Worst Airline ever. They just cancelled the flight and did not even bother to inform me about it. I had a connecting flight from Mumbai to Nagpur which also got cancelled. Despite calling and talking to their customer care, No one is able to provide any satisfactory answer.

On other occasion, The in flight entertainment system never worked and the entire journey of 9 hours we had to just sit with nothing to watch.

Also the worst part is that they had shared my personal details to outside world and I started getting marketing and sales calls on my number.

I won't recommend anyone to use AirIndia if you really want to travel with peace and comfortably.

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviews (9 812)

109 - 113 of 9 812 reviews

Reviewed 28 May 2024

I travel for London Heathrow to goa for the last 4 years with air india but services r not good enough 1st TV r not working the the food not great and also break my luggage

Reviewed 28 May 2024

Bought tickets on line through trip.com. We input names incorrectly due to wrong spelling. Air India forced us to cancel our tickets, charged cancellation fees and pay extra to buy new tickets as the tickets price for their airlines gone up. It would cost us $1000 extra all due to name spelled wrong one letter. All they want to do is making more money not helping customers. The worst airlines I’ve ever dealt with.

Reviewed 27 May 2024

After taken over by Tata Group of company and rebranding the airline, this appear to be the most comfortable airline to visit India. I would definately recoomend this now. Food quality to comfortable seats- loved it.

1  Thank Deepak K
Reviewed 27 May 2024

We are a family of 5 including 1 senior citizen and 2 children and were to fly AirIndia on the evening of 25th May. Despite having completed web check-in at least 12 hours in advance, we ended up missing the flight. Reason : we reached the check -in counter 10 mins late but still 50 mins before the scheduled flight take off. We pleaded with them to let us through. For a moment lets ignore the fact that we lost money on all the tickets when most competitor airlines would still have attempted to help us through since check-in was complete. What was completely unacceptable is the way we were treated by their staff.They displayed next level rudeness not only in terms of tonality but also by not looking us in the eye while conversing. Of the two staff the woman was rude, unhelpful and highhanded and an insignificant male staff did not look up from his computer even once during the conversation even though we pleaded with both. I would rate both as unemployable in terms of sheer attitude. Cut to our experience with Indigo later the same evening - staff warmly smiles, excellent coordination.. and while we were on time, we observed another family walk in . They were 15-20 mins late but Indigo handled them with grace. While they were told that such delay is difficult to process, the staff went out of their way to help. The conversation was polite and human! Heartening to see that they did board the flight finally. A lesson in customer service truly !

Tata group - if your values are responsibility, integrity, excellence and unity, let me tell you that the staff @ Air India definitely does not embody any of these! They are the kind of staff one hopes one never meets again in life! But Indigo - 3 cheers to you and well done!!

Date of travel: May 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.