“Luggage lost”
Review of Air India

Patna-Delhi-Dammam
19-05-2024
AI 913
Air India is Too much bad service I face in flight.my luggage is lost now 3 days already gone but still not available.staff very rude not clear communication.
Only say we apologize what I take from your apology😡
If any body know pls help I will take strict legal action on air India
Still not received

Reviews (9 725)

47 - 51 of 9 725 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked a Comfort Plus ticket to make a free modification later on. While making a modification, it offers to pay for Comfort Plus or Flex ticket with extra prices. For some cases the extra pricess is around INR 20,000 ! The benefits are same as the first booking, one can change the date again and again. Contradictory to what is shown, they are not allowing me to change the date and wants to charge INR 10,101 extra. Even when they accept that it is their mistake, they still want to continue charging me extra ! No refund, no modifications nothing ! Just a fraud.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I WAS AT THE MAA LOUNGE ON FEB 10TH 2024 NIGHT ON THE WAY TO BOMBAY TO CATCH A LUFTHANSA FLT TO LAX. I AM A CPL HOLDER BUT TRAVELED IN BUSINESS CLASS REVENUE TICKET (PAID $4,225). THE GOVT INEFFICIENCY HANGOVER STILL EXISTS WITH AIR INDIA’S EMPLOYEES AT MAA, BUT I AM SURE AI WILL GET RID OF THEM SOON AND OWN MOST OF THE EUROPEAN AIRLINES IN THE COMING YEARS. THE LADY AT THE CHECK-IN COUNTER FAILED TO HAND OVER THE LOUNGE PASS. ANAND, THE LOUNGE MANAGER WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. I WAS MAD AT HIM EARLIER BUT PROFOUNDLY APOLOGIZED TO HIM WHEN I REALIZED IT WAS NOT HIS MISTAKE. I ONCE AGAIN APOLOGISE FOR MY ABUSE. I THANK HIM AND HIS TEAM.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is the best airline in India and their planes built quality is also excellent.

You will never feel turbulance and its seats are more comfortable. It also provide more leg space than others.

Apart from comfort their crew members are also extremely professional.

Again I will say it is the best airline in India.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a horrible experience for us. The flight was an hour delayed and we weren’t informed. We waited for so long till the boarding started. There were some technical issues on the plane which was later announced after all the wait. The food was also not that great and the non-veg options were not even available for passengers who opted for it. Moreover, we could not even choose the seats properly as they were charging extra for it.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.