“GREAT SERVICE”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 19 May 2024

I WAS AT THE MAA LOUNGE ON FEB 10TH 2024 NIGHT ON THE WAY TO BOMBAY TO CATCH A LUFTHANSA FLT TO LAX. I AM A CPL HOLDER BUT TRAVELED IN BUSINESS CLASS REVENUE TICKET (PAID $4,225). THE GOVT INEFFICIENCY HANGOVER STILL EXISTS WITH AIR INDIA’S EMPLOYEES AT MAA, BUT I AM SURE AI WILL GET RID OF THEM SOON AND OWN MOST OF THE EUROPEAN AIRLINES IN THE COMING YEARS. THE LADY AT THE CHECK-IN COUNTER FAILED TO HAND OVER THE LOUNGE PASS. ANAND, THE LOUNGE MANAGER WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. I WAS MAD AT HIM EARLIER BUT PROFOUNDLY APOLOGIZED TO HIM WHEN I REALIZED IT WAS NOT HIS MISTAKE. I ONCE AGAIN APOLOGISE FOR MY ABUSE. I THANK HIM AND HIS TEAM.

Date of travel: February 2024
Reviews (9 811)

132 - 136 of 9 811 reviews

Reviewed 19 May 2024

It is the best airline in India and their planes built quality is also excellent.

You will never feel turbulance and its seats are more comfortable. It also provide more leg space than others.

Apart from comfort their crew members are also extremely professional.

Again I will say it is the best airline in India.

Reviewed 19 May 2024

It was a horrible experience for us. The flight was an hour delayed and we weren’t informed. We waited for so long till the boarding started. There were some technical issues on the plane which was later announced after all the wait. The food was also not that great and the non-veg options were not even available for passengers who opted for it. Moreover, we could not even choose the seats properly as they were charging extra for it.

Reviewed 19 May 2024

Air India is one of the worst airlines in existence. They have bomb threats and no security measures, leaving passengers to wait and hope for the best. There is no customer service, making my family and me feel completely unsafe with no safety protocols in place. The planes are extremely old, lacking in-flight entertainment, and serve food that is six days old. If a flight is delayed, business class passengers are offered accommodations at the Westend Hotel in Delhi, which is a one-star hotel, not the Westin. Additionally, luggage is often tampered with and items go missing. The customer service is non-existent. I am planning to file a lawsuit against this airline as soon as I return home

1  Thank Meander40721385441
Reviewed 19 May 2024

Frankly for the price, baggage allowance and service it's a value for money proposition.
The food is good, and for a 12 hours flight we had 2 main meals and a smaller serve in between.
Can't fault the staff and service and the fact that's it's a point to point service, very convenient for anyone staying in Melbourne or Mumbai or traveling with elderly parents.

Date of travel: March 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.