“My experience with Air India-May 24”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Think twice prior to booking Air India.
For a 12 hr direct flight, the services were far below expectations from AI.
The snacks & food on the menu was unavailable to be served... the provided food looked below standard, fork & spoon wrapped in a plastic bag along with one paper napkin...
The aircraft toilet was ill equipped for mandatory sanitization.
The curtains at the asle, appeared as if they were never cleaned...
If this is what they provide in business class, can only imagine the plight in economy...
Never again in Air India... 🙏🏻

Reviews (9 725)

54 - 58 of 9 725 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They started charging for carrying a laptop bag with laptop in it which is not the norms, airlines around the world allows you to carry laptop without any problem.

Date of travel: January 2024
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We paid an extra amount to reserve seats before the flight departure. On the day of departure at the counter, we were told that those seats were not available and alternative seats were assigned to us. Given the passengers were senior citizens it caused a lot of inconvenience, pain, and mistrust of Air India's practices and procedures. We hope Air India understands the discomfort the passengers go through when simple seat reservations don't work and no notification is provided that a change has been made in advance. In this day and age, I hope Air India can execute such rather solved and working systems that are commonplace in the Airline industry. Next time we have to think before we give our money to Air India as this trust has been shaken.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely appalling service - my baggage arrived damaged - both zips ripped off to unable to close my osprey luggage again once open.
My osprey pack cost £280 and I have to get a replacement suitcase for 3300 INR. I was not aware you had to make a report straight away and it was very late at night as the flight was also delayed. Air India offered me £5 in compensation and then after I explained how utterly incomparable that was to the damage caused they stated they could no longer discuss my claim as I hadn’t submitted an initial report at the airport.

Outrageous.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

DO NOT TAKE AIR INDIA FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL. Absolutely miserable service. The flight was late, TV stopped working and they did nothing to repair it. Food was terrible.

Date of travel: May 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.