“Flight disruption with Air India”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 18 May 2024

My Air India flight from Milan to Hyderabad was delayed by an hour and hence I ended up missing the connecting flight taking me from Delhi to Hyderabad
There was no announcement from Milan team at airport about the delay, leave alone the slightest feeling of regret.

Despite reaching out to Milan staff as well as Delhi Ground staff, who were ineffective, I’ll informed and unprofessional, there was absolutely no support for getting another flight within time.

Not only did they manage the show poorly, the ground staff both at Milan and Delhi behaved as if they were doing passengers a favour

Please avoid Air India international flights as much as possible!

Reviews (9 781)

114 - 118 of 9 781 reviews

Reviewed 18 May 2024

Me and my family were going to Kathmandu on 17 may. We carry our all documents yet they denied to enter and when I go to enquiry office, they were not attentive and sending from one window to another, in between I missed my flight, I request for rescheduling they were charging 18000/ more for 3 tickets,,, so I cancel the ticket and they deduct 3800/ …not only me there wer 20+ passengers who missed their flight and complaining about their services , specially for their charges tat they charge..
and the behaviour of the staff and their senior are ridiculous. This is my first and last try for air India. I will never think again to take air India flight.
I will never recommend air India.

Reviewed 18 May 2024

Horrible service. Never travel with Air India. The hearse people for money in India airport. And customs service very bad.

Reviewed 17 May 2024

Air India turned out to be the worst carrier. I flew from US to India using Air India. Onward journey i could not believe. The bathrooms did not have soap and they filled watter bottle with soap. The return flight was different. The flight was 15 hours from Mumbai to Newark. The bathrooms ran out of toilet tissue and the seats were hard to sit on as it had less or no cushion. So had to sit on small pillows. To add to these woes my baggage was damaged. I had sent emails for the past two weeks. They blame it on infrastructure, wear and tear, asked me to repair and file for compensation. Such horrible customer service. No compensation in sight. The tickets were cheap but everything else turned out to be cheap. Don't use this airlines if you can.

Date of travel: April 2024
Reviewed 17 May 2024

My mother lost two flights and 1000 USD because of the behaviours of the Air India staff. The staff was confused with a visa issue but it could be managed. At the end my mother lost 1000 USD. They abandoned her with no solution. No customer care. Horrible !!!!

Date of travel: April 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.