“Bad Air India Flight Experiance”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Travelled New York to Delhi very recently. Flight was on time. Aircraft condition inside was horrible, seats torn, table hanging on one side, coupled with bad food & bad service. Indian Railways have better toilets now. The pride of flying an Air India vanished the moment they stepped in. Totally a very bad experience. Tatas have to do something big to revive the airline.

Reviews (9 725)

67 - 71 of 9 725 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travelled back on AI131 on Tuesday 14th May. I could not believe the poor service I recieved on the flight compared with the excellent service I recieved on AI 162 on 24th April.
The food request was taken and I was asked what I would like to drink. I requested the Chicken dish and Champagne. The stewardess did not know what champagne was, so I had to show her on the menu card. When the food came, I was given a vegetable option. I explained I did not ask for that. Having taken part of it away. The cabin supervisor returned with the same vegetarian dish. On refusal, offered me another vegetarian dish. I explained I requested and wanted the chicken dish. He then returned with a concoction of a chicken dish which was not in the menu. It then took over two hours after my meal for my table to be cleared.
I requested a liquor for after my meal. Again the stewardess did not understand. I had to explain and show her the name of the Liquor.She then returned with a cocktail. Madness. The staff had no clue of the meals, and no clue of the drinks menu. It as disappointing to be flying business class on AI yesterday, where the service was at the extreme opposite of what I had on 24th April where the stewardesses were all excellent with a great cabin supervisor.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Traveling business class and six of their seats had no electricity and they wouldn’t do anything to accommodate me and they wouldn’t even give me any reimbursement or credit and they make you waste. Lots of your time and energy

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Travelled in Air India, Toronto-Delhi on May-3-2024, Business class. Worst experience ever from the flag carrier airline of India. Had booked the trip as TATA took over. Business class looks like Premium economy of other airlines. Foot rest was stuck. Separation between 2 adjacent seats was for namesake, never able to put it properly. Once boarded, we were served a vegetarian roll. Said they are having catering issues and only boxed items are available. No notification regarding same was given to us until boarded the flight. Later came food in boxes with Vistara label (a sandwich, Haldiram packet, chocolate, granola bar). Vistara label is indicative that the airline was aware of the issue earlier. Why passengers were not notified either by email/SMS. No beverages were served. Had to ask for a coffee. Also had to ask the hostess to have the cup removed after 45 min. Lacking basic standards of customer service. Towards the end of trip, head of crew came to apologize for the catering issue.
Return trip on May-12-2024 was in Economy class. No blankets were provided at seat. Audio-Visual system never worked. Should say there was food.
Agents at gate were literally looting travellers by weighing cabin and personal baggage and charging for items bought from Duty paid stop. They had the most arrogant answers for questions or complaints

Anyone travelling is doing it as it may be an emergency trip and cannot find tickets else were. Given a chance PLEASE AVOID AIR INDIA
# Air India # Worst Airline

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely terrible. Their flight is delayed, bags come out late, even the pilot takes off slower than usual. They're unnecessarily fancy with their entertainment and food while they miss out on the basic reason why people travel. Never getting on their flight again.

Date of travel: April 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.