“Horrible, tiring experience”
Review of Air India

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely terrible. Their flight is delayed, bags come out late, even the pilot takes off slower than usual. They're unnecessarily fancy with their entertainment and food while they miss out on the basic reason why people travel. Never getting on their flight again.

Reviews (9 725)

71 - 75 of 9 725 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight itself was ok. No major issues once on the plane. The Air India staff during transfer/connecting flights were extremely disorganized. Different employees were giving customers different directions, leading people astray and making our layover in Delhi very frustrating. The employees set up multiple additional security checks internally, which is ok, however, they were not giving customers direction and caused confusion. The staff was not pleasant to deal with, they looked like they couldn't care less and were not interested in making sure the customer experience was decent. Now I know this is a bottom of the barrel airline, as far as customer service goes. Hopefully they can clean up their act, it seems like they do have potential to be better.

Date of travel: May 2024
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very bad travel experience.
The aircraft was very old. Nothing worked. No screen, no light to read. Everything was beyond repair. Shouldn’t be allowed to operate.

Date of travel: May 2024
    • Check-in and boarding

Worst Airlines
I was flying business class from to Bengaluru to Milan
They robbed my Expensive Glares, Trench Coat and Jewellry
Plus tampered and damaged the goods completely
I incurred a loss of around a few lakhs and offered we a compensation of 8000
They think we are beggars and doing us a favor by compensating us
They have no shame and no doubt have such horrible reputation

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Plane was carry old and out dated with very small seats with broken screens and charging ports. My pillow was taken by the man sat next to me before I boarded and he had sat on it so wasn’t keen to use, they refused to give me a new one. I asked for water and the steward said she’d get it after service, then didn’t bring me any. Id recommend flying with literally any other airline before flying with air India. I’d say it was easily the worst in flight experience Ive ever had which caused a lot of stress to the beginning of my travels.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.